Registrations open for Val d’Aran by UTMB® 2021!
July 9-10-11th, 2021
Four distances will run through our mountains and valleys, where the elements air, earth and water will accompany you throughout the journey.
Take a look at our races!
Registrations for VDA are sold out. Last bibs available for CDH.
Torn dera Val d'Aran - VDA
Would you dare to take a complete tour around Val d’Aran? 162km with 10,600 metres of ascent is what is waiting for you in this spectacular race.
Friday July 9th, 2021 – 18:00 h All VDA 162km finishers will get 6 ITRA Points and direct entry to UTMB®, CCC®, TDS® or OCC 2022 or 2023, as long as you have enough ITRA Points.
- ITRA Points necessary at the moment of registration: 8 points minimum in 2 races maximum from January 1st, 2018.
- 1.300 runners max.
- Price: 210€
Camins de Hèr - CDH
A route through the wildest and highest parts of Val d’Aran. 105 kilometres with 6,500 meters of ascent and 6,200 meters of descent is the challenge of the CDH.
Friday July 9th, 2021 – 07:30 h All CDH 105km finishers will get 5 ITRA Points and direct entry to CCC®, TDS® or OCC 2022 or 2023, as long as you have enough ITRA Points.
- ITRA Points necessary at the moment of registration: 6 points minimum in 2 races maximum from January 1st, 2018.
- 1.300 runners max.
- Price: 160€
Peades dera Aigua - PDA
Get closer to the biggest glacial cirque in the Pyrenees. 55 kilometres with 3,100 meters of ascent and 3,900 meters of descent taking you past more than 20 spectacular lakes.
Saturday July 10th, 2021 – 06:30 h All PDA finishers will get 3 ITRA Points and 9 Running Stones.
- ITRA Points necessary at the moment of registration: 4 points minimum in 2 races maximum form January 1st, 2018.
- 1.400 runners max.
- Price: 84€
SKY Baqueira Beret - 15km
A perfect race to enjoy the amazing views of all the valley and the majesty of the roof of the Pyrenees, going through high mountain single tracks. 15 kilometres with 800 meters of ascent by the heights of Pla de Beret.
Saturday July 10th, 2021 – 09:30 h
- Race open to all audiences, from 16 years old.
- 350 runners max.
- Price: 18€
Registrations will open October 28th from 12pm (UTC +1) and will be done through our website by direct sale, without any raffle. Registrations will be open until June 1st, 2021, or until bibs are sold out. There will be no waiting list.
Cancellation conditions (VDA, CDH, PDA):
- Before January 31st: 60% of the amount of registration.
- Between February 1st and March 15th: 50% of the amount of registration.
- Between March 16th and May 31st: 40% of the amount of registration.
- Between June 1st to June 20th: 30% of the amount of registration.
After June 20, no reimbursement is possible without subscription to the cancellation registration guarantee.
Any person at the moment of their registration can subscribe to cancellation guarantee. In addition, the organisation offers to runners the possibility to obtain an insurance at the moment of registration.
For more information, please read the Set of Rules.
Covid-19 Policy: Event cancellations related to the coronavirus outbreak, will be subject to the following conditions (based on the participants’ choice):
- Transfer the registration to 2022 or 2023 editions, at runner’s choice.
- 75% refund of the fee costs without cancellation policy and 100% refund for those with cancellation policy.
Sky Baqueira Beret has specific registration conditions and cancellation conditions; please read the Set of Rules.
Calculating my ITRA points
At the moment of registration, you need to have the ITRA points requested for each race. For this reason, we highly recommend verifying previously your ITRA points. You can check them in the following website.
To do this, you can go to the website, in the section “CALCULATION OF MY NUMBER OF POINTS” by entering your personal data, which allows you to calculate the number of points you have accumulated in 2018, 2019 and 2020, valid for the 2021 registrations.
If a race in which you have competed in 2018, 2019 or 2020 is not included, there are several possible reasons:
- It is not a qualifying race (can check on our list of qualifying races).
- The organiser has not submitted their results to the ITRA, the automatic recognition cannot therefore happen. In this case, we suggest that you contact the race organiser and ask if the submission of results is underway.
- There is an abnormality in your ITRA runner’s page (doubling, result attributed to the wrong person etc.). In this case, we suggest that you go to your ITRA account to solve the problem.
Want to discover and train at the Val d’Aran by UTMB® trails before the summer?
Come train with some of the best elite trail runners in the world:
François d’Haene, Caroline Chaverot, Jordi Gamito, Maite Maiora, Anna Comet…