New registrations to open October 2020!
Val d’Aran by UTMB®
July 9th, 10th and 11th, 2021
Val d’Aran by UTMB will offer three distances taking you through our mountains and valleys, where you will be immersed in our unique environment through every step of the event.
Torn dera Val d'Aran - VDA
Would you dare to take a complete tour around Val d’Aran?
162km with 10,600 metres of ascent is what is waiting for you in this spectacular race.
Friday July 9th, 2021 – 18:00 h
All VDA 162km finishers will get 6 ITRA Points and 18 Running Stones. These Running Stones guarantee the entry to UTMB®, CCC®, TDS® or OCC 2021 or any of the following 3 years, as long as you have enough ITRA Points.
- ITRA Points necessary at the moment of registration: 5 points minimun in 1 race from January 1st, 2018.
- 1.500 runners max.
- Promotion Price: 175€ (first 300 registrations)
- Standard Price: 200€
- Final Price: 227€ (last 200 registrations)
Camins de Hèr - CDH
A route through the wildest and highest parts of Val d’Aran.
105 kilometres with 6,500 meters of ascent and 6,200 meters of descent is the challenge of the CDH.
Friday July 9th, 2021 – 07:30 h
All CDH 105km finishers will get 5 ITRA Points and 15 Running Stones. These Running Stones guarantee the entry to CCC®, TDS® or OCC 2021 or any of the following 3 years, as long as you have enough ITRA Points.
- ITRA Points necessary at the moment of registration: 4 points minimun in 1 race from January 1st, 2018.
- 1.400 runners max.
- Promotion Price: 140€ (first 300 registrations)
- Standard Price: 160€
- Final Price: 182€ (last 200 registrations)
Peades dera Aigua - PDA
Get closer to the biggest glacial cirque in the Pyrenees.
55 kilometres with 3,100 meters of ascent and 3,900 meters of descent taking you past more than 20 spectacular lakes.
Saturday July 10th, 2021 – 06:30 h
All PDA finishers will get 3 ITRA Points and 9 Running Stones.
- ITRA Points necessary at the moment of registration: 2 points minimun in 1 race form January 1st, 2018.
- 1.000 runners max.
SKY BAQUEIRA BERET - 15km
A perfect race to enjoy the amazing views of all the valley and the majesty of the roof of the Pyrenees, going through high mountain single tracks.
15 kilometres with 800 meters of ascent by the heights of Pla de Beret.
Saturday July 10th, 2021 – 09:30 h
- Race open to all audiences, from 17 years old.
- Standard Price: 18€
Registrations will open October 7th from 12pm (UTC +1), and will be done through the website www.aranbyutmb.com, by direct sale without any raffle. Registrations will be open until June 1st, 2020, or until bibs are sold out. There will be no waiting list.
Cancellation conditions (VDA, CDH, PDA):
- Before January 15th: 50% of the amount of registration.
- From January 16th to March 15th: 40% of the amount of registration.
- From March 16th to May 15th: 30% of the amount of registration.
After May 15, no reimbursement is possible without subscription to the cancellation registration guarantee.
Any person at the moment of their registration can subscribe to cancellation guarantee (in case of medical leave, accident or serious illness, presenting a medical certificate).
In addition, the organisation offers to runners the possibility to obtain an insurance at the moment of registration.
For more information, please read the Set of Rules.
Calculating my ITRA points
At the moment of registration, you need to have the ITRA points requested for each race. For this reason, we highly recommend verifying previously your ITRA points. You can check them in the following website https://utmbmontblanc.com/en/page/17/carreras-calificativas.html, where you’ll find a tab which helps you calculate the number of points that you have accumulated in 2018 and 2019, valid for the 2020 registration.
If a race in which you have competed in 2018 / 2019 is not included, there are several possible reasons:
• It is not a qualifying race (can check on our list of qualifying races https://utmbmontblanc.com/es/page/17/carreras-calificativas.html))
• The organiser has not submitted their results to the ITRA, the automatic recognition cannot therefore happen. In this case, we suggest that you contact the race organiser and ask if the submission of results is underway.
• There is an abnormality in your ITRA runner’s page (doubling, result attributed to the wrong person etc.). In this case, we suggest that you go to your ITRA account https://itra.run/ to resolve the problem.